Current Software Version: 1.3.1
Note: This process requires the ability to write to a microSD card. This can be achieved with a USB Card reader, or by using a microSD to SD adapter and an existing SD card slot on your computer.
- Download the latest version of CoachProxy (please use the Contact Us page to request the link for your Coach)
Note: Please compare your in-use software version ( Available from the ‘System’ pane within CoachProxy ) to the ‘Current Software Version’ at the top of this article. If they match, no need to update.
- Unzip the upgraded image (the resulting file will be about 4gb and end with .img file extension).
- Unplug CoachProxy from the SpyderControls network.
- Remove the microSD card from CoachProxy
- If you are looking at the bottom of the CoachProxy, the microSD card will be in a recess opposite the USB and Network ports
- The microSD card simply pulls out. Tweezers or something similar may help remove the card.
- Flash the microSD card using the procedure for your operating system:
- Once the image is written to the microSD card, re-insert it into the CoachProxy
- Note that if viewing the CoachProxy upside down, the label of the microSD card will be toward you, and the pins toward the CoachProxy board.
- When you plug the device into your Coach, you’ll need to re-configure your device as new using our Quick Start guide.
Please wait at least two minutes and then connect to CoachProxy directly to reconfigure.