- 2018 Third Quarter
Allow more fine-grained control over floor heat temperatures in 2017+ coaches where Tiffin only provides five different temperature settings. Add support for select VanLeigh 5th Wheels. Data collection for 2019 Tiffin coaches. We will be in Red Bay for several weeks in September for this data collection. Redesign thermostat controls to be easier to use.
- 2018 Fourth Quarter
Finish adding 2019 Tiffin coach support.
- Redesign CoachProxy WiFi subsystem to be more reliable.
- Re-write e-mail notification/alert system to be more flexible and include new types of alerts (e.g. temperature) and alert methods (e.g. push notifications).
- Allow saving and restoring of “presets”. For example, a “bed time” preset could remember the current lights, fans, floors, thermostat settings, etc. and restore those same settings with one button press.
Potential future ideas being evaluated:
- Allow scheduling of certain events, e.g. “turn specific lights on/off at certain times”
- Add automation triggers, e.g. “retract door awning when parking break is released”