- 2018 Second Quarter
Add support for 2018 Zephyr to self-configuration system. Add additional 2018 coach features, including more information about electrical systems (shore power, inverter, charger, etc.) Add support for Tiffin Wayfarer.
- 2018 Third Quarter
Allow more fine-grained control over floor heat temperatures in 2017+ coaches where Tiffin only provides five different temperature settings.
- Add support for VanLeigh 5th Wheels.
- Allow saving and restoring of “presets”. For example, a “bed time” preset could remember the current lights, fans, floors, thermostat settings, etc. and restore those same settings with one button press.
- Re-write e-mail notification/alert system to be more flexible and include new types of alerts (e.g. temperature).
- Data collection for 2019 Tiffin coaches. We will be in Red Bay for several weeks in September for this data collection.
- 2018 Fourth Quarter
- Finish adding 2019 coach support.
Potential future ideas being evaluated:
- Allow scheduling of certain events, e.g. “turn specific lights on/off at certain times”
- Add automation triggers, e.g. “retract door awning when parking break is released”
- None at this time.