Why Choose CoachProxy?
If you have a 2015 or newer Tiffin Motorhome, CoachProxy is the most feature-rich, simple to use way to interface with your coach.
Best of all, CoachProxy a simple plug-and-play device that your coach sees as another keypad – but with so much more to offer.
CoachProxy is made by coach owners, for coach owners.
- Control, Control, Control!
- Control lighting from inside and outside of your motorhome. Even directly set the levels on your coach’s dimmable lights. No more need to hold down the light’s button to set brightness.
- Receive alerts when you’re away if tanks get too high or even if your battery voltage gets low. CoachProxy can alert you if the ignition is turned on or if the generator is started.
- Generator Control
- Start, as well as stop the generator, and even tell if it is currently running! Not on shore power and need to get that A/C on? Start the generator!
- Made by Coach Owners
- CoachProxy came from a desire. It was made by coach owners, for coach owners to enhance the technology and functionality in a Tiffin Motorhome.
- Take it with you
- Bought CoachProxy and are now looking to buy a new Tiffin Coach? No problem! Simply take CoachProxy with you to your new coach and contact us for the necessary configuration changes!
- Honest business practices
- Founded on old school practices where we treat our customers like we’d want to be treated. The Golden Rule.
What Others are Saying…
Wow, Just WOW. It gave me just the control I was looking for in our Tiffin. CoachProxy is just…well…WOW!
— J. Andrews
I really thought you were kidding when you said you just plug it in and connect to it. Well turns out you were not. Within 5 mins of opening the beta unit, I was actually controlling our coach. Outstanding job and it is not even done yet!
— J. Rogers
When can I get it? It is something that is greatly lacking from the Tiffin lineup that other manufacturers have had for a few years.
— Overheard at Tiffin Service Center
At first I thought my husband was nuts for wanting something to control our lights from our phones. And even being a non-techie it is something that is a must have in any coach we own.
— B. Andrews