Reset CoachProxy to Factory Defaults
- Go to a Spyder control panel that has a ‘Panel Lights’ button. (Bathroom panels, Bedroom panel, Entry door panel).
- If the panel lights are not already on, turn them on.
- Press the Panel Lights button 9 times within 10 seconds. (Off, On, Off, On…). Note: for older CoachProxy software version, only 5 presses within 3 seconds are required.
- The panel light will blink once to confirm the command was received, then twice more immediately before the CoachProxy reboots with Factory default values.
- Please wait at least two minutes and then connect to CoachProxy directly to reconfigure.
If your CoachProxy is running software version 3.0 or newer, and has a USB WiFi adapter, you can also reset to factory defaults with the following method:
- Ensure CoachProxy is up and running (e.g. look for the CoachProxy Wi-Fi network).
- Remove the black rectangular USB connector from the side of CoachProxy.
- Within five seconds, re-insert the USB connector.
- CoachProxy will reset all passwords and settings and restart.
- Please wait one minute for CoachProxy to restart, then you can connect directly with the default WiFi network name and password.