Current versions are compatible with the 2015-2019 Allegro Bus, Phaeton, Allegro RED, and Open Road, and the 2018 Zephyr and Wayfarer.
Version 3.1.6 – April 5, 2022
- Fix bug in 3.1.5 that prevented Alexa authorization from working correctly.
Version 3.1.5 – December 28, 2021
- Remove Alexa authorization check to work around expired SSL root certificate issue. All devices now have Alexa integration authorized automatically.
Version 3.1.4 – July 22, 2020
- Change default awning open/closing timings based on user feedback.
Version 3.1.3 – September 12, 2019
- Customize awning timing for each year, model, and awning. Previously, all awnings were activated for 30 seconds. Now, for example, a 2018 Phaeton door awning is only activated for 15 seconds, to reduce wear on the motor while still fully opening or closing the awning.
Version 3.1.2 – June 19, 2019
- Fix non-functioning generator controls for 2019 Allegro REDs.
Version 3.1.1 – June 13, 2019
- Fix tank level notification bug affecting Allegro Open Roads.
- Add secondary ceiling lights in some 2019 Allegro REDs.
- Thermostat controls now go up to 86ºF to match Spyder limits.
Version 3.1.0 – April 30, 2019
- Complete re-write of the e-mail notification system.
- Notifications can now be sent based on thermostat temperature readings (2018+).
- Users can create customized notifications for each subsystem.
Version 3.0.9 – March 22, 2019
- A few bug fixes in the new remote access system.
- Bug fix in the factory reset system.
Version 3.0.8 – March 12, 2019
- CoachProxy now includes integration with a new, 3rd party Remote Access system. You can enable this optional service from the “New Remote Access” section of the “Wi-Fi Setup” screen.
- Reduced network bandwidth used during Remote Access sessions.
- Users with only one or two controllable window shades may choose to include these shades on the main “Interior” page, rather than a dedicated “Shades” page. You can choose this from the new “User Interface Options” section on the “Configuration” page.
- Advanced feature for software developers: you can now view and monitor raw CoachProxy and Spyder communication messages. Use any MQTT client software (such as MQTT-Explorer) on your computer to view your CoachProxy’s internal messages.
Version 3.0.6 – February 27, 2019
- Users who experience WiFi disconnects or WiFi performance issues can enable an alternate WiFi device driver which may work better with certain WiFi routers/hotspots. To enable this, use the new toggle switch on the “WiFi Settings” page, at the bottom of the “Join Your WiFi” section. Your CoachProxy will immediately reboot if you use this switch.
- Complete re-write of the software used to monitor and decode messages from the Spyder system. This should have no user-visible impact, but if you do notice any problems, please open a ticket.
Version 3.0.5 – February 20, 2019
- Presets can now remember and restore thermostat settings (for coaches with thermostat control). Note: this feature is still considered experimental. Due to the variety of thermostat control methods in different coaches, it is possible something may not work quite right in certain coaches.
- Unused Preset buttons are now disabled until a preset is created for them.
- Remote access VPN connectivity status is now displayed on the “WiFi Setup” screen.
- The “Factory Reset” process will no longer be accidentally triggered by panel light brightness adjustments.
- Voice Integration setup has been moved out of the “System” page onto its own “Voice Setup” page.
- Voice Integration status (“Enabled” or “Disabled”) is now displayed on the “Voice Setup” page.
- A list of valid Voice Integration device commands is now displayed in the “Voice Setup” page.
- Added unofficial support for 2019 VanLeigh Beacon Fifth Wheel.
- Various software optimizations and fixes. Several code changes to support alternate experimental WiFi device driver.
Version 3.0.4 – February 12, 2019
- Fix incorrect lights and add awning controls for 2015 Allegro RED.
- Fix incorrect water heater/pump IDs and add awning controls for 2015 Open Road.
- Fix incorrect IDs for 2018 Allegro Breeze.
- Fix bug where multiple e-mail notifications were being sent for low battery voltage.
- Fix bug where Voice Integration would not discover devices after CoachProxy’s IP address was changed.
- Quickly tapping buttons (e.g. thermostat up/down buttons) no longer causes screen to zoom in on iPhone/iPad.
- Improvements to WiFi stability and compatibility with some routers/networks.
Version 3.0.3 – January 5, 2019
- Increased number of Presets from 6 to 10.
- Fix bug causing AC Power notifications to not be sent.
Version 3.0.2 – December 13, 2018
- Fix reversed door lock controls on 2019 Phaeton and Allegro Bus.
- Fix incorrect water heater IDs on 2017 Open Road.
Version 3.0.1 – November 29, 2018
- Improvements to new WiFi software to automatically detect and correct a variety of WiFi issues.
- Improved feedback while connecting to WiFi networks.
- New, easier method for “factory reset“: unplug the WiFi USB adapter and re-insert it, and all CoachProxy settings will be reset.
- Fix incorrect galley shade IDs on 2019 Phaeton and Allegro Bus.
Version 3.0.0 – November 11, 2018
Note: Version 3.0 requires a hardware update, and the software update requires re-installing CoachProxy’s memory card – it cannot be installed through the CoachProxy auto-update system. Please see our CoachProxy 3.0 blog post for more information.
- Completely new WiFi networking software, to simplify configuration and reliability.
- A redesigned “read only” memory card configuration, to reduce the chances of the memory card image becoming corrupted.
- A significantly updated Linux operating system version.
Version 2.3.3 – November 4, 2018
- Initial (unofficial) support for 2018 Vanleigh Vilano.
- Various minor bug fixes.
Version 2.3.2 – October 6, 2018
This version adds support for 2019 Tiffins. Since it is impossible to test CoachProxy in every model and floor plan, please Contact Us if you find any problems (typically a missing or extra light) with CoachProxy in your 2019 Tiffin.
- Support for 2019 Tiffin coaches
- Added control of door locks in 2019 Phaetons
- Added windows shade control for all models with galley window shade
Version 2.3.1 – September 14, 2018
- Completely redesigned thermostat controls to be easier to use.
- Added holding tank heater control for 2018 Wayfarer.
- Removed TV Accent and Hall lights from 2015-2017 Phaeton 36GH, and added extra mid-bath lights.
- Fixed reversed awning controls (in/out) for 2018 Allegro Open Road.
Version 2.3.0 – September 5, 2018
This version includes major changes to the CoachProxy Voice Integration system. If you already have Voice Integration configured, you can continue using your existing voice commands. To enable the newly added voice commands, you will need to Update your Alexa Voice Integration Device List which is a complex process. Once you have done this, any future voice command updates can be added without having to forget all existing devices.
- Changed Voice Integration system to use a unique/fixed ID for each device so that future additions to the list of voice controllable devices will not require forgetting/deleting all devices from the Alexa app before re-running discovery. Read more at Updating Alexa Voice Integration Device List.
- Added a button to restart CoachProxy’s Voice Integration software to assist with initial Alexa discovery of devices. Restarting the voice software immediately before running discovery sometimes helps Alexa find CoachProxy.
- Added all individual window shades to Alexa Voice Integration (e.g. “turn on passenger sofa night shade”) in addition to existing global shade groups (e.g. “turn on night shades”).
- Added ability to control both day and night shades together with AlexaVoice Integration. For example, “turn on windshield shades” will bring down the day and night shade together, instead of requiring separate “turn on windshield day shade” and “turn on windshield night shade” voice commands.
- Added electric Aqua-Hot control to Alexa Voice Integration.
- Fixed bug that caused Spyder touchscreen thermostat controls to sometimes jump by two degrees instead of one.
- Fixed rare bug that could cause CoachProxy to stop displaying recent updates from the Spyder network.
- Removed several unused lights (e.g. “Accent”) from 2017 Allegro RED configurations.
Version 2.2.9 – August 16, 2018
- Fixes and adjustments to unofficial 2017 VanLeigh Vilano 375 FL support.
- Added Aqua-Hot engine pre-heat to 2016 Allegro Bus configurations.
- Removed generator controls from 2017 Phaeton configuration after verifying they are not Spyder controllable.
- Added 2015 Allegro Bus 45 OP configuration.
Version 2.2.8 – July 27, 2018
- Added experimental/unofficial support for 2017 VanLeigh Vilano 375 FL.
- Removed TV Accent and Hall lights from 2018 Phaeton 36GH, and added extra mid-bath lights.
- Renamed 2016 Allegro Bus Bedroom Courtesy light to Bedroom Reading light to match Tiffin keypads.
- Removed TV Accent Light from 2018 Allegro Open Road 36 LA.
Version 2.2.7 – July 6, 2018
- Improved floor heat controls for 2017 and 2018 coaches which only have five floor heat settings (68 F, 77 F, 86 F, 95 F, and 104 F). CoachProxy will now let you select an intermediate temperature and will manage the heat level for you. For example, select 74 F and CoachProxy will adjust your floor heat between level 2 (77 F) and level 1 (68 F) periodically to maintain a floor temperature of 74 F.
- Added rear bath controls (lights and vent/fan) to 2018 Allegro Bus 45 MP which was mistakenly configured as a single-bath floor plan.
Version 2.2.6 – June 25, 2018
- New “Presets” feature lets you save the current state of lights in your coach to a named button, and later return all lights to the saved settings. This can be used, for example, to turn on, off, or dim a specific set of lights at bed time, when preparing to watch a movie, or entertain guests. In a future release, presets will also allow saving thermostat, floor heat, and vent/fan state.
- Major re-write of software for lights, ceiling fan, and vents/fans. Please contact us if you experience any issues controlling these features in this version.
Version 2.2.5 – June 10, 2018
- Add animated inverter/charger power flow information to “Status” page for 2018+ Phaeton, Bus, and Zephyr (see photo at right).
- Allow awnings to be closed via Voice Integration but not opened, to prevent unintentional opening of awnings.
- Add entry door shade control to Voice Integration for Allegro Bus and Zephyr. See next item below.
- Allow user to rebuild the Alexa Voice Integration device list from the “System” page. This can be used on the rare occasion that new devices are added to CoachProxy (additional lights, shades, awnings, etc.). IMPORTANT: after rebuilding the device list, the user must “forget” (delete) all devices via the Alexa app or Alexa web site, and re-run the Alexa device discovery process. Otherwise, voice commands will control the wrong devices!
- Major re-write of water pump and water heat software. Please contact us if you experience any issues controlling your pump, water heater, or Aqua-Hot in this version.
Version 2.2.4 – June 9, 2018
- Add support for 2018 Tiffin Wayfarer 24 BW.
- Add awning controls for 2018 Allegro RED and Open Road.
- Add switch to temporarily activate awning controls, similar to generator controls, to prevent accidental awning motion.
- Add patio light and chassis battery voltage readings for 2018 Allegro Open Road.
- Add missing set of accent lights on 2018 Allegro Bus.
- Remove TV Accent and Hall lights from 2018 45 OPP.
- Remove TV Accent light from 2018 Allegro RED 38 QBA.
- Fix sconce/courtesy/task light names and locations for 2015 Allegro Bus 45 UP.
Version 2.2.3 – May 25, 2018
- Support for 2018 Zephyr.
- Changed “Factory Reset” process to require 9 presses of the panel lights button within 8 seconds, instead of 5 presses within 3 seconds, to reduce the chance of accidentally triggering the factory reset.
- 2018 thermostat controls now correctly allow setting “fan only” mode independently of cooling or heating modes.
- Power Bed Lift in 2017-2018 bus is now optional instead of always present.
Version 2.2.2 – May 21, 2018
- Minor user interface changes (color, spacing, etc.) to improve appearance of CoachProxy interface.
- A few corrections to Voice Integration window shade and awning commands.
- Added some error checking in Coach Configuration system.
Version 2.2.1 – May 17, 2018
- Final tweaks to new Voice Integration software configuration.
- 2018 Allegro RED, Breeze, and Open Road can now configure the number of heat pumps in the coach.
- Move “Panel Lights” control from “Status” page to “Interior” page.
- Tweaks to two 2015 Allegro Bus light names.
- Complete re-write of window shade and awning control software. Please contact us if you experience any issues with your shades or door awning controls in this version.
Version 2.2.0 – May 8, 2018
- New auto-update system keeps CoachProxy up-to-date by downloading and installing incremental software updates when CoachProxy is connected to the Internet.
- Support for new Amazon Echo devices with CoachProxy’s Voice Integration service. Voice Integration will be available for purchase again later this month.
- Added Aqua-Hot Engine Pre-Heat for 2017 coaches.
- Added bed lift controls for 2017+ Allegro Bus.
- Added entry door shade to “all shades up/down” controls to match 2018 Tiffin behavior.
Version 2.17 – April 26, 2018
- Fixed bug that made it difficult to type into the “battery low voltage” notification field.
- Fix bug in vent lid indicators on 2018 coaches.
- Fix incorrect ID for porch light on 2018 Open Road.
- Removed rear closet light for Allegro Bus models without walk-in closet.
- Renamed “Courtesy” to “Sconce” on older Allegro Bus models.
Version 2.16 – April 18, 2018
- Self-configuration system was mistakenly including windshield shade controls on pre-2018 Phaetons. Removed.
- Fix bug causing generator start/stop to not function in recent versions.
- Fixed water pump control for 2017 Open Road (pending verification).
Version 2.15 – April 14, 2018
- Removed some operating system updates introduced in v2.1 that may have affected WiFi stability for some users.
Version 2.14 – April 11, 2018
- Added windshield shade controls for 2018 Phaeton.
Version 2.13 – April 10, 2018
- Fix incorrect display of blank tank and/or LPG tank values in bar chart.
- Fix vent lid indicator problem.
- Added missing lights for 2017 Phaeton 40 AH and 36 GH.
- 2018 Allegro RED, Breeze, and Open Road can now configure the number of furnaces in the coach.
Version 2.12 – April 6, 2018
- Support for 2018 Open Road and 2018 Allegro RED in self-configuration feature.
Version 2.11 – April 4, 2018
- Fixed non-functioning “all shades up/down” bug introduced in version v2.1.
Version 2.1 – April 1, 2018
- New self-configuration feature. You select the year, model, and floor plan, and CoachProxy will configure itself for the correct set of lights and features.
- Added Aqua-Hot Engine Pre-Heat to 2018 coaches.
- Added door awning control to 2018 coaches.
- Added bar chart for tank level status.
- Added “under slide box” lights for 2018 Allegro Bus.
- Changed “Master On/Off” control to work correctly on all interior lights on all coaches.
- Due to the increasing number of controls being displayed, and to facilitate the self-configuration system, some CoachProxy pages and controls have been re-arranged to provide a cleaner experience:
- Vent and fan controls are now only displayed on the “Climate” page, instead of mixed with the lights on the “Interior” page.
- The “Scenes” page has been removed. “Master On/Off” has been moved to the “Interior” page, and “Demo” has been removed.
Version 2.05 – March 25, 2018
- Added support for 2018 Allegro Bus shade controls, including windshield, toll window, entry door, passenger window, and living room windows.
Version 2.04 – March 8, 2018
- Added support for 2018 Allegro RED thermostat controls, which use different IDs from Phaeton, Bus, and Zephyr thermostats.
Version 2.03 – February 23, 2018
- Added new “Under Coach” and “Windshield” accent lights for 2018 Allegro Bus.
Version 2.02 – February 18, 2018
- Added support for thermostat controls in 2018 coaches. Select air conditioner, heat pump, furnace, fan speed, and temperature set point. Display ambient temperature from indoor and outdoor sensors.
- Added support for ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch) monitoring in 2018 Phaeton, Allegro Bus, and Zephyr. View 120V power usage (volts and amps per leg), and power source (Shore, Generator, or None). Send email notifications when 120V power source changes (e.g. when shore power is lost).
- Added parking brake position (on/off) to Status page in 2018 Phaeton, Allegro Bus, and Zephyr.
- Decreased data usage between browser and CoachProxy by 99%. Previously, CoachProxy would update the web browser interface every second, even if nothing changed. CoachProxy now only sends messages to the browser when something changes (e.g. a light is turned on or off).
- Combined “Front” and “Rear” control pages into single “Interior” page for easier access to lights and fans.
- Fixed floor heat controls for 2017 coaches. Tiffin made significant changes to the way floor heat temperatures are set starting in 2017. The CoachProxy floor heat code that previously worked in 2014-2016 coaches needed to be completely rewritten for 2017 and 2018 coaches.