Note: This section is for joining your CoachProxy to your existing Wi-Fi network.
- After installation, connect to CoachProxy and Touch / Click on the top left Menu (three horizontal bars), go to the System panel and look for ‘Join Your Wi-Fi’ section. (Not to be confused with ‘CoachProxy Direct Wi-Fi’)
- Provide your Wi-Fi Network Name by either:
- Click ‘Scan for your Wi-Fi’ and select it from the ‘Select network’ drop down
- Manually enter your existing Wi-Fi network’s Name into the ‘Network Name’ area.
Note: The Wi-Fi Network Name is case sensitive!
- Enter your Wi-Fi network’s Password into the ‘Network Password’ area
Note: The Wi-Fi Network Password is case sensitive!
- Touch / Click on on the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the section.
- Watch the screen for status messages as CoachProxy attempts to connect for any issues.
- Once connected, CoachProxy will provide the IP address your network gave CoachProxy.
- Connect your Phone, Tablet or Computer back to your existing Wi-Fi network (not the CoachProxy Direct Wi-Fi network).
- Type in the IP address that was provided by CoachProxy into the web browser.
- After a few seconds, CoachProxy should be displayed.
- If you will not be using CoachProxy over a remote connection, please now save a link to this page on your desktop or device home page for easy access.
NOTE: It is NOT recommended to use the CoachProxy Direct Wi-Fi connection if you have CoachProxy connected to your network.